- Choosing Rhea products means refusing all kinds of animal testing and exploitation of animals. Eco-friendly, paraben-free, cruelty free, gluten-free, free from irritating ingredients petrolatums, GMOs, SLES and mineral oils.
- All RHEA products and treatments have been dermatologically tested, ensuring a perfect degree of interaction between skin and cosmeceutical, with no side effects and ensuring your absolute safety.
- RHEA has developed a partnership with the University of Ferrara, a worldwide cradle of research in the field of cosmetics – and the University of Bologna, the oldest University in Europe. Both are the intellectual heritage of the Italian university world.
ZERO MILE GREEN COMMITMENT
- RHEA has created an eco-friendly brand in an attempt to preserve the environment and the ecosystem. In this way, it promotes an eco-sustainable policy free from waste and organic residues, which does not exploit the environment and reuses 100% of the fruit and vegetables grown in the local countryside.
- Rhea, the first line of cosmetics in the professional market with halal certification.